VMS is a music instruction facility, recording studio and artistic community, we are here to give voice—and sound—to your musical ambitions.
Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics or if your career is underway and you are looking for a little guidance and artistic development, our friendly and supportive staff is dedicated to your success. We are here for you from lessons to launch.
Talent is one of the most fragile things in life. It can only go two ways. Waste it, and you’ll never find your true self. However, if you use it, nurture it, and develop it under the watchful eyes of true, caring professionals, there’s no telling how far it will take you.
Let VMS train and develop you into your future!
Cindy Vaughan - President
Vocal Coach / Vocal Producer
Mark Abrams - VP Operations
Recording Studio Manager / Producer
Vocal instructor / Performance Focus
- We believe there is much more to music than what meets the ear.
- We believe that your dreams matter more than we can express.
- We wake up every day with the sole intention of ensuring your success.
- We are committed to providing the industry standard of instruction, guidance, production and performance training in a supportive environment that serves the individual, the community, and our culture.
Session and touring musicians, producers, songwriters, artists, advisors, and managers currently working in the music industry often come to VMS to work with our students.
Most teachers have
- Teaching degrees: Not only do they know how to play, they also know how to teach!
- Over 10 years of teaching experience
- Expertise in working with different learning styles
- Training in developmentally appropriate curriculum design
- Experience in school systems as well in private lessons
All teachers have
- Music degrees
- Professional performing careers
- Recording experience
- Teaching experience
- Love for teaching
Teachers - Send Resume Here